When was Vcare Corporation founded?
Vcare Corporation was founded in the year 1999.
My time zone differs from yours. Will you work according to my time zone?
Yes, our services are available 24x7x365.
How do you charge? What are your pricing parameters?
Our pricing parameters are based on the volume of work, its nature and the intricacies involved. We aim at establishing a warm and long-term relationship with our clients that ensures richness for your enterprise as well as our corporation.
Is the technological infrastructure at Vcare reliable?
Vcare Corporation possesses a comprehensive holistic Cisco based technology infrastructure for network connectivity, security and all other communications. We are also equipped with an efficient in house team of software developers with expertise in Java, PHP and Dot net. Internet and electrical power are redundant with multiple providers and routes.
How much time do you require for project implementation?
The implementation time for a project may vary from 5 days to a month depending upon its nature, size, scope and capacity.
What kind of services do you provide?
The realm of Vcare’s services extends from back-end programming to front end customer support. These include:
- Website development, dot net programming, e-commerce solutions, IVR services and many more.
- End to end call center solutions
- Research, analysis and knowledge based function services such as web based market research, web survey analysis, financial market research, market research data analysis, competitor analysis, catalog indexing, competitive business analysis, data processing, data acquisition and cleansing, online & offline database generation and digitization of paper documents.
- IT Support Services that includes technical helpdesk support, onsite maintenance support and desktop support.
- LPO services: Litigation Services, Compliance and Legal Research Services, Corporate and Real Estate Legal Services.
What is the current strength of your organization?
We have close to 1500 employees presently working in our centers. Our total installation base is close to 3000 workstations.
Do you work on a disaster recovery strategy?
Yes, we apply a robust disaster recovery strategy. We have centers scattered across the globe, which acts as backup sites when one center goes down. Each site is well equipped to provide analogous development atmosphere and is connected through redundant VPN networks and lease lines.
Would I lose control over my data after outsourcing?
No, you wouldn’t lose control over it; in fact, you will have better visibility and control over it, since you get tailored reports on daily or hourly basis.
Is Vcare capable of providing multilingual support?
Yes, Vcare provides customer support in multiple languages that includes English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian, and other regional languages.
How about the security at Vcare?
Vcare provides both IT and physical security to its clients as well as employees.
Our Physical security measures include:
- Full proof documentation is done for each employee so that Vcare could track if any of the employees had any criminal record or an issue with his credit in the past.
- Vcare performs a background check of all the new employees by taking the pain to call their previous employers and verifying their previous employment record.
- In order to protect the confidentiality of business information and other trade secrets, each employee needs to sign a non-disclosure agreement as a condition of employment.
- In order to prevent any unauthorized visitors in the office premises, each employee is allowed access through biometric attendance system.
- In order to safeguard the security of the employees as well as of the Vcare’s facilities, to avoid any possible disturbances and distractions, manned security as well as electronic surveillance through CCTV cameras is provided round the clock.
Our IT security measures include:
- Restriction of unauthorized access to any system
- CISCO ASA and firewall implementation.
- Access to a system only through password.
- CD drives and USB drives disabled on all systems
- Application of domain level security
How do I apply for a job?
Vcare is always looking to hire right talent. Please drop your resume at:
How do I find out more?
We are always happy to interact with our clients. Please feel free to
contact us at +1(323) 336-9157 email us at email@example.com
|Want more information?|
|contact us at||+1(323) 336-9157|